The Independent Communicators Forum (IndyComm for short) is a forum for self-employed communicators to share ideas about managing and marketing their businesses. The group invites participation from local communications consultants, writers, editors, graphic artists, photographers, website developers and other business communicators.
This group offers a space for freelancers and small organizations to:
- Keep up with the demands of operating a communications business
- Proactively manage financial, legal and administrative challenges
- Leverage technology to grow your business
- Build client relationships through networking
- Share knowledge and insight with other entrepreneurs
Members share resources, viewpoints and work assignments via a LinkedIn group and meet every other month for lunch.