This Year: Gift the Gift of Marketing to Local Non-Profits
Local non-profits will benefit from your marketing experience
Join us for our next monthly meeting and give the Gift of Communications on Thursday, Nov. 16, 5:30-7 p.m. at our host Lockton Companies in the Country Club Plaza.
If you work in marketing, then crafting catchy messages and working across multiple mediums comes naturally to you. You’re fast. You’re good.
But the rest of the world lacks what you have. Especially our friends laboring for non-profit causes. On Thursday, Nov. 16, they need what you’ve got.
Who me? Yes you. Whether you’re a marketing old timer, pro or newb, you’ve got something to offer these local causes.
The Gift of Communications program is a KC/IABC tradition that has served nearly two dozen local non-profits. We invite three organizations to interact on their marketing challenges and seek to provide solutions so they can continue and expand their mission.
This year, we’ll sit down with:
- Rainbow Center for Communicative Disorders This Blue Springs-based organization serves children and adults with communicative disorders.
- Falling Forward Many people who experience catastrophic medical events fail to receive adequate rehabilitation. The consequence: a life of disability. This Lawrence-based organization makes grants to rehab centers, allowing patients to continue therapy, recover their full potential and move forward in their lives.
- River of Refuge Based in Raytown, River of Refuge helps Kansas City-metro families move from homelessness to self-sufficiency.
Gift of Communications Meeting Details
- When Thursday, Nov. 16, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Where Lockton Companies, 444 W 47th Street, KCMO 64112, Country Club Plaza, fifth floor conference room
- Cost $10 for members and non-members; includes appetizers.