Want to be part of a worldwide organization that’s more than 12,000 members strong in more than 80 countries? Are you ready to join one of IABC’s most successful local chapters?
KC IABC is the professional development and networking group for Kansas City-area communications professionals. (See where KC IABC members work.) Whether you just started out in the field or have years of experience, KC IABC has something for you.
KC IABC member benefits:
- A variety of networking opportunities for connecting with Kansas City-area business communicators
- Excellent professional development opportunities each month
- The best single-day communication conference in the metro area and region
- Job postings from area corporations, nonprofits and agencies
- Four special interest groups to connect you with industry peers: Independent Communicators, Rising Stars, Master Communicators and Tech Talks
- Articles and newsletters with the latest chapter news, as well as resources, trends and ideas
- Online directory of IABC members available 24/7
Corporate membership advantages
IABC offers corporate membership as a service to members that offers savings, convenience, and other benefits. Any group of 5 or more from the same company may bundle their memberships with the same renewal date for a low flat rate of $300 or less per person.
Student membership advantages
Students who participate in KC IABC benefit from professional development and networking opportunities. Upon graduation, KC IABC student members qualify for half off membership dues and exemption from the $40 application fee if they join IABC as a practitioner member within one year of graduation.
If you’re ready to join KC IABC, apply today. Dues are:
- Professional members (renewing): $299
- Professional members (joining or lapsed for more than 60 days): $339
- Transitional members (joining and renewing): $174.50
- Student members (joining and renewing): $58
- Retired members (joining and renewing): $48
There is also a $40 application processing fee. With the membership payment plan, dues can be split into four payments.