Unity World Headquarters: Digital Marketing Strategist
Come work with some of the city’s top marketing and digital media professionals on staff in a non-profit setting! You’ll be responsible to manage the improvement and unmet needs of the digital user experience for a rapidly growing worldwide spiritual movement. Serve as SME to manage Unity’s web presence and hub of all digital marketing activities at Unity.org. Serve as resource to other members of the greater Unity national organization to ensure the hub is serving their business needs. Intellectually curious and burning desire to stay on top of the latest digital marketing trends. This is an ideal role for a self-starter looking to change lives in a mission-driven organization and seeking a work life balance a 4-day work week!
Essential Job Functions:
1. Working closely with the Director of Marketing, lead strategy and tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns that integrate web, email marketing, social media, SEM, research, and reporting, with support from other members of the digital marketing team. Serve as primary resource for the Unity.org global web architecture, leading the team through a data- and user- driven refresh of the structure and content towards redesign of the website.
2. Interview, hire, manage, monitor, train and coach staff to maximum potential performance. Administer performance evaluations and coach individual employees regularly.
3. Represent the voice of the Unity.org user and leverage data and digital trends to ensure the site is intuitive and presentation of information is compelling and consumable.
4. Work with the Content Marketing Lead to ensure we’re optimizing the digital delivery of our content to maximize lead generation and conversions.
5. Monitor the performance of digital campaigns and their impact on web traffic and recommend improvements for future campaigns.
6. Identify new opportunities for engagement with key audiences, including innovative ways to leverage new and existing channels.
7. Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns. Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments.
8. Provide recommendations to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
9. Partner with the web development team to implement initiatives that require deeper coding expertise.
10. Communicate effectively, demonstrating good interpersonal skills in working with the staff, Unity employees, and visitors while meeting multimedia needs.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or related field. Combination of professional years of experience and education will be considered.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or related field.
2. 7-10 years direct experience, preferably in an agency environment as a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing leader. Former management experience requested.
3. Strong understanding of UX strategies and proven ability to deliver meaningful results.
4. Demonstrated experience with CMS technologies and SEO.
5. Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
6. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an intellect to serve as the SME of Unity’s Digital Marketing initiatives.
7. Measurable analytical and project management skills. Must love data!
Preferred but not required:
1. Experience with SEM, email marketing, and CRM software preferred
2. Experience working in an agile marketing environment (preferred)
3. Fluent Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required as a great asset to this role.
Technology and Computer or Equipment Skills:
1. Proficient in HTML and basic web design strategies (CSS preferred)
2. Proficient with Mac and Windows computer systems.
3. Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Salary & Benefits
Provide minimum salary requirements at time of submitting your electronic application. We will consider all submissions!
Company offerings include a full time four-day work week, Monday – Thursday. Yes, we love it! Business casual environment with several campus amenities including no cost fitness center, full-service cafeteria dining, onsite coffee shop, bookstore, lowHow-cost 9-hole golf course membership, fishing lakes, paved walking trails and working side-by-side with an incredibly dedicated staff.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, add-on benefits, 403b matched investment account, paid time off, holiday pay, volunteer day, wellness day.
How to Apply
Visit http://www.unity.org/careers. Select “JOIN US” to locate the correct job link. Complete the electronic application and attach your professional resume, relevant work samples, and include your minimum salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.