TranSystems: Communications Specialist
The Communications Specialist is responsible for communicating TranSystems’ brand and value proposition to both internal and external audiences. This includes developing high quality written and visual content to communicate on behalf of the company both internally to employees and externally to clients and potential clients and employees. In addition, he/she will maintain positive relationships with other corporate teams, business development and the offices.
Manage and Execute Internal Communications
– Manage and serve as editor for monthly internal newsletter
– Draft and assign stories
– Stay in touch with company news, changes
– Maintain strong relationships throughout the company to drive content
– Integrate news on all channels, including lobby screens and Intranet site
– Develop visually appealing slides to inform both employees and office visitors across the company of news, including project milestones, awards, media, etc.
– Seek new ways to communicate with our employees both in the offices and in the field.
– Maintain relationships with other corporate functions that need to communicate regularly to employees.
Print and Digital Communications Design
– Maintain and update TranSystems social media accounts and website
– Seek new ways to promote the brand, recruit talent and promote our people
– Design graphics for brochures, web, social media
– Collaborate with Business Development colleagues to support specific business opportunities with targeted content for presentations, proposals, client meetings, and other marketing outreach efforts.
Bachelor’s degree with a concentration or major in business administration, marketing, journalism, English, communications, graphic design, or related field.
Minimum of five years of experience is required in writing, graphic design, and content creation.
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with a focused attention to details.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the entire Adobe Creative Suite
Applicant must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
How to Apply