Stormont Vail Health: Marketing Specialist – Creative Digital Media
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist – Creative Digital Media is responsible for conceptualizing, filming and producing promotional and educational videos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications team in visual storytelling for Stormont Vail Health by developing all video and photography content using a variety of digital camera equipment and various industry-standard editing tools for use on all media
• Collaborate with marketing and communications team for a cohesive brand experience, and advice on ideation, procedures and equipment
• Shoot, edit, and distribute final content in required format; ensure technical quality of end product
• Assist with corporate live events, as scheduled
• Manage multiple projects in various stages of production concurrently; maintain and archive production elements according to established department standards and build internal archive library
• Ensure current knowledge and creative edge in operation of equipment in support of all video production and photography editing, in both studio and on location
• Advise management on software and technology updates available to maintain competitive design capabilities
• Oversee the security, operation, and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing
• Develop and follow action plans, timelines, approval processes and tracking procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in videography, photography, communications, art or related field.
• Comprehensive knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Flash and other industry standard software.
• Knowledge of video and audio compression and encoding methods.
• Experience with still photography or headshots.
• Experience in online audio-visual/multimedia content creation.
• Experience in audio-visual editing.
• Experience building video graphics, including but not limited to name plates, credits, design elements, etc.
• Experience shooting photos in manual mode with a strong understanding of flash and other studio lighting.
• Awareness of social media content optimization and specs.
• Experience with various professional camera equipment for video and still.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
How to Apply
Apply to Stormont Vail Health at stormontvail.org.