Stormont Vail Health: Marketing Specialist – Creative Content
The Marketing Specialist – Creative Design’s primary responsibility is to develop and implement creative strategy, core messaging and consistent brand application, while overseeing the production of creative materials that effectively meet marketing and communications goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Concept, write and design marketing materials and campaigns, including but not limited to, print and online advertising, outdoor media, brochures, direct mail, flyers for both internal and external marketing and communications
• Develop and work with templates to resize, update copy, change pictures and adjust layout
• Work with creative vendors in the development of materials, when needed
• Prepare files for printing; manage print vendors and production process
• Adhere to existing style manuals, publication guidelines and branding specifications
• Monitor current trends (design and non-design) and concepts as it relates to health care marketing
• Collaborate with marketing and communications team for a cohesive brand experience
• Manage projects that help achieve marketing and communication goals, including monitoring results and analytics
• Develop and follow action plans, timelines, approval processes and tracking procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor degree required in graphic design, communication arts or related field and three years of communications or marketing experience required
• Comprehensive knowledge of Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Email and web design experience a plus
• Basic knowledge of digital photography preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities, but is responsible for mentoring and consulting with current staff and for assisting with orientation of new staff.
How to Apply
Apply on Stormont Vail Health website stormontvail.org.