Shawnee Mission Health: Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing, managing and implementing all digital forms of marketing, including but not limited to consumer engagement tools, web, search engine optimization, digital paid advertising campaigns, social media, inbound marketing, reputation management and CRM that effectively build brand awareness, brand preference and grow patient volumes across the Shawnee Mission Health network. The position must be able to deploy existing digital engagement tools while staying on the cutting edge of new emerging technologies that will help foster digital engagement and lead to positive conversion rates while connecting with consumers for online conversations. In addition, this position will oversee the CRM tool, including integration with digital properties, direct mail strategy and data reporting. The Digital Marketing Strategist works alongside Marketing & Strategic Engagement colleagues, including internal communications, public relations and hospital service lines, as well as digital and CRM agency partners.
• Works with digital agency on the development and execution of web and social media marketing strategy including: website management and optimization, content strategy, social media strategy, web advertising and optimization, and direct to consumer web strategy.
• Oversees all aspects of MyHealthKC.com, a SMH website designed to connect consumers to the right doctor and provide wellness content. Manages the site’s physician directory and matching tool, develops and executes content strategy with digital agency and freelance writer, and leads website growth as a top wellness resource for the community.
• Leverages CRM tool for the integration of digital properties, direct mail strategy and data analysis in partnership with CRM agency.
• Develops and implements marketing automation strategy.
• Works closely with Adventist Health System Information Technology team on strategy and implementation of new digital technologies at SMH. Serves as a leader of competitive digital landscape knowledge at both SMH and across AHS.
• Facilitates fiscal management of digital marketing and CRM budgets, negotiating with vendors, reviewing quotes, coordinating approvals, and communicating situations that impact the budget.
• Works with digital agency to track ROI of marketing initiatives and reviews monthly/quarterly with marketing team.
• May include service line marketing responsibilities, including strategy planning, traditional marketing tactics and internal communications.
• Positively represent the organization at programs and functions to promote SMH.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, Digital Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
• Three to five years of experience.
• Experience working in an agency or digital communications role is highly desired.
How to Apply