KCP&L: Marketing Automation Specialist, Sr.
This position is the system owner and subject matter expert for the company’s marketing automation platform, Eloqua. This position works closely with content and business process owners to manage the setup and maintenance of one-time, recurring and triggered email and text message communications that enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
Configure and execute outbound email and SMS marketing automation, including marketing programs, transactional customer notifications and e-billing. Configure email content and messages, including graphics. Utilize knowledge of HTML and CSS as it relates to helping troubleshoot template and layout issues. Configure landing pages and forms associated with email campaigns. Utilize best practices in terms of optimizing email performance, including A/B testing, to improve deliverability and conversion metrics. Coordinate with external vendors to manage outsourced tasks, as appropriate.
Facilitate issues or concerns with the importing and exporting of data within the system. Ensure the integrity of the contacts within the databases in the marketing automation platform. Enforce organization structure for databases, queries and contact lists.
Coordinate with Information Technology on technical work for which they are responsible in supporting the email and SMS channels.
Monitor analytics resources to determine and impact the effectiveness of email efforts. Compile and analyze statistics on email performance; derive trends and actionable insights from data. Working knowledge needed of dash-boarding systems, such as Klipfolio or Tableau. Formulate recommendations for action based on this information. Identify opportunities for improvement in customer experience.
Manage testing activities for email campaigns and programs. Ensure issues are resolved. Ensure emails are compliant with applicable regulatory and/or legal requirements.
Work cross-functionally with teams across the department and company to integrate with other marketing and communications functions, especially the website. Support the integration of the email channel into marketing campaigns that generate leads utilizing a variety of communications channels and tactics, including advertising, direct marketing, events, sponsorships, media relations, social media etc.
Update job knowledge by tracking emerging digital customer experience trends and technologies; participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations. Stay up-to-date on the capabilities of the company’s marketing automation platform to ensure we are best leveraging the tool to improve customer experience. Stay current with relevant certifications.
Provide redundancy and back-up to the team that supports KCP&L’s websites. Perform content updates, as needed and requested via Sitecore content management system.
• Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university (business, marketing or information systems preferred)
• 2+ years of marketing automaton experience with Eloqua preferred. 2+ years of experience with either Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget, Responsys or Silverpop required.
• Certifications related to specific marketing automation platforms preferred.
• Experience executing campaigns (lead nurture campaigns, drip campaigns) required
• Data maintenance / migration experience, advanced reporting experience required
• Experience updating content in web content management systems, such as Sitecore, preferred.
• Advanced teaming skills. Preference and ability to work effectively within team environments required.
• Advanced organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
How to apply: Online here
Contact: Jeffrey Beeson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org