Kansas City Power and Light/Westar Energy, Evergy Companies: Marketing Automation Specialist Sr
This position is the system owner and subject matter expert for the company’s marketing automation platform, Eloqua. This position works closely with content and business process owners to manage the setup and maintenance, of one-time, recurring and triggered email and text message communications that enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university is required. Preference given for degrees in Business, Marketing or Information systems; and 2+ years of marketing automaton experience with Eloqua preferred. 2+ years of experience with either Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget, Responsys or Silverpop required.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
• Certifications related to specific marketing automation platforms preferred.
• Experience executing campaigns (lead nurture campaigns, drip campaigns) required
• Data maintenance / migration experience, advanced reporting experience required
• Experience updating content in web content management systems, such as Sitecore, preferred.
• Advanced teaming skills. Preference and ability to work effectively within team environments is required.
• Advanced organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
Salary – $67,600 – $100,000
Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k!
How to Apply
Log onto website and follow online application instructions.