HNTB Corporation: Senior Graphic Designer
Design and coordinate the development of a wide range of print and multimedia materials. Creates original graphic design and comprehensive layout concepts and coordinates production of materials. Supports national photography projects with review and editing. May review the work of less experienced staff members or freelancers.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and to develop direction, concept and graphic design layout for assigned projects.
- Determine which approach to take in design or print/multimedia materials to best serve client needs
- Evaluate and coordinate with outside print vendors. Determine which vendor can suit the project needs and supply in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. Coordinate with vendors for printing/publication services as appropriate per project.
- Reviews and coordinates graphic photography and has the ability to correct photo files when available, maintain electronic records.
- Designs and coordinates graphics used in email marketing and social media platforms
- Determine if in-house documents are best distributed in print or electronic format. Project Manager makes final decision.
- Perform miscellaneous job functions such as photo/document scanning, electronic document creation, special projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Art, Graphic Design, or related area
Three years of experience
In lieu of education, seven years of experience in art/graphic design
Two years of experience in the Architectural/Engineering industry
Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit frequently, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be based on the experience and qualifications of the candidate. This is a full time position and does include a full range of benefits, including health, dental and life insurance, paid time off, 401K and employee ownership in the company.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
How to Apply
To apply, go to the HNTB Corporation careers site at hntb.com