HNTB Corporation: Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
Just like we are committed to delivering for our clients, HNTB is also committed to delivering for you by offering benefits to protect the health of you and your family, help you balance family and career, and build your savings for retirement.
HNTB is seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to manage external national communication programs from our Kansas City, MO office. Programs include strategic development, management and working with others to develop publications, collateral, digital communications, such as email marketing, website and the HNTB app. This position primarily manages and directs client-focused communications and contributes to the overall strategic direction of a high-performing corporate communications and brand stewardship team.
The Marketing Communications Manager performs a wide variety of communications and marketing activities to optimize the HNTB brand and promote projects, people and practices. This position is responsible for the creation and coordination of national collateral materials, national industry project award submittals, national advertising and electronic editions of various regional publications.
– Works with market sector leaders, practice service leaders and key staff to develop, update and produce national corporate marketing materials.
– Plans, executes and submits projects, people and programs for national industry awards. Works with a variety of sources, including HNTB leadership, project teams and clients to source projects and award opportunities and develop the entries.
– Provides guidance on the value of advertising opportunities, develops plans for the firm and/or specific market sectors or practice areas, manages the input and design of the ads, and coordinates with the publication, association or other organizations.
– Develops geographic specific email publications, including content development, working with graphics group on email development and list creation.
– Gathers in-depth background information on HNTB projects and business objectives to ensure communications programs, including national collateral, awards and advertising support HNTB’s strategic goals.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
7 years corporate, non-profit, or agency experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills.
– A thorough knowledge of AP style.
– Able to work collaboratively with those within the communications group as well as other internal clients.
– Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and budgets.
– Possess a can-do attitude, be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere.
Salary & Benefits
General Work Conditions
Office Environment: Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit frequently, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
How to Apply
All candidates must apply online at hntb.com
Application Website https://careers-hntb.icims.com/jobs/19910/senior-marketing-communications-manager/jobmode=view&mobile=false&width=1120&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300