EFL Associates on behalf of Client: Marketing Leader
This position will serve as the leader of the marketing and communications functions within the organization. This leader will be responsible for developing and maintaining communications with various audiences to advance understanding of the company’s objectives and positioning the public’s view of our client’s organization. S/he will lead of team of two professionals in the development and execution of integrated marketing, advertising and communications programs to achieve sales and retention objectives. This position represents an outstanding leadership opportunity at an organization that is a dominant player in their industry.
• Advises CEO and the senior leaders on all issues related to marketing and corporate reputation.
• Develops and implements strategic plans to support integrated corporate marketing (including its brand and lead generation advertising, all digital technology including web and mobile advertising, direct mail and collateral) objectives.
• Ensures that marketing achieves the strategic objectives of the organization through collaboration with multi-state practices.
• Experience of B2C marketing will distinguish preferred candidates, and lead generation/direct response background is desired.
• Candidates should possess significant skills in the areas of brand-building and consumer engagement.
• A strong track record of delivering results via the web, social media, mobile applications and emerging technologies/media disciplines is necessary.
• Must have exceptional leadership capabilities – including intelligence, vision, humility, curiosity and energy/drive – with the ability to serve as an inspiring leader who can develop and empower teams. Recognizes and rewards people based on how their actions support the broader needs of the organization.
• Ability to act strategically and align day-to-day activities around broader organizational goals and objectives, including prioritization of resources based on the strategic goals of the organization.
• Aggressively pursues challenging goals and objectives while putting in the time and effort required achieve objectives; takes a highly focused, goal-driven approach towards work.
Salary & Benefits Compensation will be market and situation-based, corresponding to the experience level, credentials, and personal characteristics of the candidate along with a full range of employee benefits.
How to Apply
To submit a resume and review the full position specifications, please contact Kathryn Christian at email@example.com.
If it appears that there is a potential match with our client’s position specifications, we will be in touch with you within the next couple weeks.
Non-Discrimination: Our client and EFL Associates firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected categories.
Application Website https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/open-positions/commercial-searches