Clarkson Construction Company: Senior Communications Associate
Clarkson Construction is seeking an energetic, well-organized individual to support communications efforts on the Kansas City International Airport New Terminal Project. The ideal candidate should possess strong written and oral communication skills.
The Senior Communications Associate will support the growing and diverse project team delivering a new terminal for Kansas City and will be located at the KCI New Terminal project office on the KCI airport campus.
If you are interested in working on one of the most exciting construction projects in the City’s history, take the next step and apply today.
• Assist with the coordination and/or development of
o Project-related announcements and construction updates
o public meetings and special events
o project advertisements and marketing materials
o PowerPoint presentations
o project photography
• Craft content for
o quarterly Project Update newsletter
o project-related digital communications platforms, including kci-edgemoor.com and cwcjv.com, as well as social platforms such as Twitter and Facebook
o media outreach or inquiries (as needed)
• Bachelor’s degree in English or Communications
• 5+ years of prior relevant work experience
• Well organized and action-oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to work independently, anticipate needs, and manage multiple tasks at once is essential
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• High degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) preferred
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Experience with digital / social media platforms, such as Squarespace, Mailchimp, Facebook and Twitter
How to Apply
1) Complete the online application.
2) Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send all files as PDFs.
Direct all inquiries about the Senior Communications Associate position to email@example.com.