Ceva Animal Health: Summer Intern – Communications
Are you looking for a summer internship to apply your classroom studies to on-the-job experiences in a fast-paced corporate setting? Ceva Animal Health may be the place for you!
Ceva Animal Health is looking for a summer intern in our Communications department!
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Writing and creating videos to share what our team is doing
2. Website revisions
3. Social media
The ideal intern is an assertive and creative thinking firefighter, cat herder, juggler who can help us meet business and branding goals with great story telling. You need a compelling convincing voice – whether you have 6 words or 60 words to make your point. We’re seeking a communications junkie who has either a love for pets or a background working with livestock or poultry. (Both is better.)
Candidates must be confident, dependable and assertive with exceptional communication skills. Experience with video, websites, social media would be valuable, but short and long-form writing skills are the key to securing this position. A little marketing savvy or curiosity is also a plus.
Ideally this would be someone ready to enter their senior year of college, but we are open to individuals who are in graduate school or working towards a DVM with an eye toward working at a company such as ours.
Are you the right person for this position?
Are you ready to own projects from start to finish?
Ready to work harder than you ever have before in a work hard/play hard atmosphere?
Do you want an environment where you can build a portfolio?
About Ceva Animal Health’s culture
We are a nimble organization that values entrepreneurial thinking and will give you the freedom to see your best ideas through. As one of the fastest growing animal health companies on the planet, no two days are the same and occasionally we throw out the playbook to seize new opportunities. We offer unique products for pet parents, poultry producers and more.
2018 Ceva Animal Health Internship Program Overview
1. Internship are based at Ceva’s Lenexa, Kansas, office and approximately 12 weeks in duration. Housing costs are not covered by Ceva.
2. Interns are assigned a project that they will be responsible for completing over the course of the summer. This is an exciting chance to “own” a project and to really make an impact on the business!
3. Interns will make a 15-20 minute presentation about their project to key executives, other interns and their direct supervisor.
4. Interns will participate in a formal performance review process with their direct supervisor at the end of the summer.
5. Ceva Animal Health will host two team-building events for interns – these typically involve one service-based event and one “fun” event.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume and 3 work samples to Amy Hammons, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the internship title you are interested in applying for.